Forum

The purpose of this forum is to allow communication between registered users of Liberland.org. Liberland officials generally do not make statements in this forum and only do so with rare exceptions. See our News section, email announcements and Facebook page for official statements.

Merit - National currency

Vysmek
Inserted 20.05.2018 21:16:14  
+2 -0
Respond
Do you know how it is with merit? I guess he will not be bound 1: 1 to the dollar forever, but will he start the blockchain as a new altcoin? Thanks for the info.

vitorgamer58
Inserted 21.05.2018 18:38:27  
+0 -0
Respond
I also think it's cool that he ate like a new altcoin, maybe a Token, it would not be nice to be tied to the 1: 1 dollar, although many countries have succeeded in leaving their dollar-linked currency as a Currency Board, but I think it would rather than floating, but the merits would be used as currency or only in a representative and scriptural way for the accountability of the government? many questions kkkk

vitorgamer58
Inserted 07.06.2018 00:11:28  
+0 -0
Respond
Vit outlines that Liberland is the first country to both accept Bitcoin and strongly support the cryptoscene. Having also created their own token, there are also future plans to launch their own exchangeable and tradable token.

“Merit is our own token which is given to everyone that comes to Liberland. And if it’s given to the voluntary tax then it becomes your vote in the society and it also becomes your collateral in our justice system so there are two utilities in that token.”

To enter the thread, please log in

Captcha code:
Enter thread