Forum

The purpose of this forum is to allow communication between registered users of Liberland.org. Liberland officials generally do not make statements in this forum and only do so with rare exceptions. See our News section, email announcements and Facebook page for official statements.

Business and companies in Liberland

joaowurth
Inserted 26.04.2017 18:40:20  
+0 -0
Respond
Hello to everyone, I have business in Spain, but I would like to know about taxes and fees so maybe I could open a company in Liberland and import throw there.

Cause my idea would be make it from Liberland and then send to Spain... Cause taxes are to high overthere...

And if opening a company there and making movements, would government give me the citizenship?

Regards

TechAspirer
Inserted 26.04.2017 19:33:42  
+0 -0
Respond
Hello, joaowurth!

Currently, no citizens for Liberland have been picked from this website (at least as far as I know; maybe someone joined here, worked for the government and got in because of that, but there's been no mass selection). Whenever that happens, requirements have been stated to be 5k merits (and 10k merits depending on what you read; no clarification on what's the truth). Those requirements have been disputed though.

Taxes are complex; we have a land fee and the legislative body can install new taxes but there's no taxes planned and no defined taxes other than that land fee.

You can register your business now (or at least look over the process... the site's search function isn't complete and it's stuck on HTTP) on companiesregister.ll.land. The President linked that a few days ago on his blog. I have no idea what using the site does for you legally though.

If you want to use your company to gain citizenship, email secretary@liberland.org. You could also try your local Liberland office. I don't think you'll get citizenship on that basis though as 1) No one else has (that has publicized it with proof) and 2) The lack of taxes means Liberland has no benefit.

AnCapPotato
Inserted 27.04.2017 08:06:14  
+0 -0
Respond
TechAspirer wrote:
> Hello, joaowurth!
>
> Currently, no citizens for Liberland have been picked from this website (at least as far as I know; maybe someone joined here, worked for the government and got in because of that, but there's been no mass selection). Whenever that happens, requirements have been stated to be 5k merits (and 10k merits depending on what you read; no clarification on what's the truth). Those requirements have been disputed though.
>
> Taxes are complex; we have a land fee and the legislative body can install new taxes but there's no taxes planned and no defined taxes other than that land fee.
>
> You can register your business now (or at least look over the process... the site's search function isn't complete and it's stuck on HTTP) on companiesregister.ll.land. The President linked that a few days ago on his blog. I have no idea what using the site does for you legally though.
>
> If you want to use your company to gain citizenship, email secretary@liberland.org. You could also try your local Liberland office. I don't think you'll get citizenship on that basis though as 1) No one else has (that has publicized it with proof) and 2) The lack of taxes means Liberland has no benefit.
>

That's not entirely the, Liberland does benefit in the way that Liberland would start developing as well as it could be the first step towards getting international recognition.

TechAspirer
Inserted 27.04.2017 15:24:33  
+1 -0
Respond
It is true that it gets jobs (and therefore a better population assuming the jobs aren't of lower quality than other jobs that already meet the employment needs), and if it's a factory they can collect on the land fees, yet the first is indirect (you just need a population, not a working one) and Liberland would collect fees no matter what. Just maybe not from you.

You could advertise "Made in Liberland" but it's a similar scenario for businesses. Maybe someone will move but then we're thinking about donations/contributions to the government. Those two things are good yet hard to keep track of.

joaowurth
Inserted 27.04.2017 19:14:00  
+0 -0
Respond
Hello Sir,

thank you for your awnser!

So, even if I open a company over there I would not be able to get citizenship?

But I would not open a factory, I would open just a company and a bank account and make money throw them if taxes and fees help

Is possible to go there and talk directly with them about tax and fees and about making money movements over there?

I need to go to Europe next semester, so I could go there and meet them

How much money is 5k merits? like 1 dollar for 1 merit?

Regards

TechAspirer
Inserted 27.04.2017 20:23:09  
+0 -0
Respond
Hello again!

You're welcome for the response. It's always nice to see the forums getting new people and activity.

You might be able to. I don't know. I just doubt it.

companiesregister.ll.land does exist which you can use now but I have no idea if it's a demo or an actual tool for making legal entities. That site is live now if you want to look it over.

No one lives there. I think some people are moving soon though. To get in contact with Liberland's government, view the contact page. You can ask your local office for help getting in contact with the right people or mail some of the central government emails listed.

5000 merits is 5000 USD. Again, 10000 Merits has also been cited, there is no clarification between the two, and some people who claim to have got 5000 claim to have never been given citizenship.

joaowurth
Inserted 28.04.2017 06:47:54  
+0 -0
Respond
Hello again Sir,

also, thanks again for helping me...

Ok, so as I can understand, the entire country is still in process right? like, they are ''ready'' for activity?

will Liberland become part of EU? will they use EURO too?

I've sent en email already, and tried to call them, and also send a facebook message to them but no answer...

Will Liberland be a fiscal paradise?

So is possible to visit them to check about this doubts?

Best regards

TechAspirer
Inserted 28.04.2017 14:30:35  
+0 -0
Respond
They are NOT ready for activity. Liberland is still being worked on and has no permanent residents.

I do not believe they will become part of the EU but they may become part of Schengen (I forgot how close they are/if they share boundaries). They have no official currency, sponsor BTC, and have Merits (however those end up being used).

I got a Facebook reply to their main page pretty quickly. I would just wait a day. If they haven't since then, I have no idea what to do. Their communication is spotty. Maybe send another?

It will have low taxes and be focused on the economy yet as of right now, it's barely anything outside of planning. I'll let you decide if that's a fiscal paradise.

You can't go to Liberland yet you can meet Vit Jedlicka at an event. That should be under the News tabs.

tytusdezoo
Inserted 26.06.2017 12:40:51  
+0 -0
Respond
> You can register your business now (or at least look over the process... the site's search function isn't complete and it's stuck on HTTP) on companiesregister.ll.land. The President linked that a few days ago on his blog. I have no idea what using the site does for you legally though.

I would like to go through the registration process. How can I start ?
This page does not exists: http://companiesregister.ll.land/ :-(

TechAspirer
Inserted 26.06.2017 19:44:00  
+0 -0
Respond
It was moved to company.register.ll.land

Traemanden
Inserted 09.07.2017 10:52:04  
+0 -0
Respond
TechAspirer wrote:
> It was moved to company.register.ll.land

Website is up, but email to verify registration doesnt come :(

Mehran82
Inserted 11.09.2017 13:11:12  
+0 -0
Respond
Yes you should register and then pay atleast 500$ to register your company but i don't know which benefits or what kind of registration you will get in return! Nothing is said

Mehran82
Inserted 11.09.2017 13:12:37  
+0 -0
Respond
I am also to register a company or campain in solar energy production to feed liberland future economy

EigirdD
Inserted 28.12.2017 13:45:23  
+0 -0
Respond
And talking about Spain, maybe you know where i can read about how to start business in this country? I found one page (this page: https://www.bizbon.com/services-in-spain/company-registration/) where a lot of information, but i still need advice.Would you recommend me something?

Traemanden
Inserted 16.01.2018 20:56:17  
+0 -0
Respond
Mehran82 wrote:
> Yes you should register and then pay atleast 500$ to register your company but i don't know which benefits or what kind of registration you will get in return! Nothing is said

As I recall a registration ends up in around 900$. You will get a registration certificate.
So far I received an online document, and earlier in january I was contacted to send in proof of ID. A physical registration certificate should be sent by DHL or something, so far they haven't finalized that process.
I have number 104, so I guess LL has more than 100 registered companies by now.

shahiddilawar82
Inserted 06.03.2018 06:13:09  
+0 -0
Respond
what are the benifits to register company in Liberlan.

CommunismIsGood
Inserted 07.03.2018 02:16:53  
+0 -0
Respond
The state should own means of production

Thipdar
Inserted 07.03.2018 09:05:52  
+0 -0
Respond
CommunismIsGood wrote:
> The state should own means of production

Even the Chinese government no longer believes that.

To enter the thread, please log in

Captcha code:
Enter thread